Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ouch....

Well, I just came back from the chiropractor. It was pretty bad. We looked at my xrays, and my neck is all messed up. From the back you could see where one of the bones was twisted sideways. From the side was just plain horrible. The spine in your neck is supposed to have a curve, a normal healthy neck curves in towards the chest. If your spine is straight, that is bad. Basically because then the weight of your head gets put on only one or two bones instead of all 7. My neck....curves back towards my back. That's very bad!! It's basically the beginning of cervical spine degeneration. All the pressure is being put on one veretbrae which would eventually create a bone spur in my neck. THAT'S BAD!!!! So today we took xrays of my back to see just how messed up it is. So now, not only do I get to go to the doctor....I get to go 3 times a week for 3 weeks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, for sure. But it's good that you get it taken care of now; that could cause lots of trouble later. I'll be thinking of you.
Love,
Gram