Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I WIN!!!!

Well, there's no way around it. I win. I beat out Erin in the "Let's see who can total their car" Contest. Yes, I too was in an accident this week. I don't have the pictures yet. (cause we don't have one of them fancy digi-tal cam-er-as.) I will have the roll of film delevoped soon though. Long story short, just think of one of those Crash Tests, only I was the dumby (in more than one way). I got hit on the front driver side. Needless to say, I will never turn left on a yellow light again. I'm ok, for the most part. I busted a blood vessel in my hand, so the back of it is all blue and swollen, and my wrist is pretty sore from the air bag. Both air bags went off and the radiator was leaking, so it was definately done for. Luckly, we were able to sign over the title to a junk yard, so they covered the cost of the tow. Yesterday was horrid. That's all there is to it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad that you are alright. I heard from your mom that you were in a wreck but when I tried to call you to see how you were the call wouldn't go through. This is taking sibling rivalry to new heights!!

Eryan said...

Always trying to get one up on somebody! LOL. It could have been a lot worse for both of us, that's for sure. Still haven't heard anything about my car. There is still the possibility of a tie.

Anonymous said...

glad you're okay at least! ps: I just got one of those newfangled cameras two weeks ago! :)

Anonymous said...

glad that you are alright. To bad we can't say the same for the car.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but Erin got to ride in the "ambiance"....

Eryan said...

You won. Mine isn't totaled.