Monday, November 24, 2008

Interesting Weekend

Good grief!! What a weekend! Friday night Chirs and I headed down to the ville to spend the night. Meanwhile Baili went out on the town (pics to come later). I tried to finish my buckeyes but the chocolate was really thick so I tried to had a little milk to thin it out...little did I know apprently that just makes melted chocolate chips solid!!

Saturday we went to Grams to watch OSU spank Michigan and had a really good time. At about 3 am I heard a crash, Baili jump a mile high, and Tyler screaming. I thought that Tyler might have fallen out of bed or something even though it had sounded alittle more serious than that. We ended up being up till 5:30am because of the wrech (see Erin's site).

When Erin came downstairs to wake me up Sunday morning I felt instantly sick. It felt like I was car sick. I wasn't sure what was going on but I knew it wasn't good. I decided not to go to meeting and I think that was one of the best decions I have made in a long time! About 20 minutes after they left I started throwing up. I threw up 9 times in 4 hours. I haven't felt that horrible since my appendix! I finally stopped and was able to go home about 7pm. When we got home Chris got my some applesouce and I had two bowls. I slept till 3:20pm today. It was pretty funny, Target called me atlike 9:30 this morning to see if I was going to be in tomorrow. I just told 'em I have no idea! I just threw up 9 times in 4 hours I have no idea when I'm gonna feel like workin on my feet for 8 hours again! I feel ok right now, just still a little weak since I haven't had much to eat. Now I'm just hopin' Chris doesn't get it!!

4 comments:

Eryan said...

Glad you are feeling better!! That was nasty stuff!

Candy said...

Kelly I am now in the lead I finally posted after 4 months, now it's your turn :)

Eryan said...

Wow! You guys need to become more interesting!

Anonymous said...

you need to update your blog.


DAD