Friday, November 14, 2008

WoO hOo!!!

Well...we finally have the internet again, Fair warning that it will probably have no impact on how often I post...just like Candy! Chris has a blog now too so y'all will have to check it out. The address is http://volusiacounty800.blogspot.com/. You may see some of the same pics becuase I can't find my usb cord for my camera right now. The puppy is doing great. They think that she might be able to be the youngest grand champion in the US if she starts doing shows soon. She's an absoluting gorgiously perfect dogo.
I don't know how many of you know, but I got a new job at Target! I just couldn't take the stress of my last job so I quit in the middle of October. I used the rest of the month to go in service since I was aux pioneering and got the job at Target about two weeks ago. I just finished my first full week working and I love it! I'm working on the pricing team marking all the clearance and changing amy shelf labels for price changes. I start at 6am and will be getting off around noon everyday. It's great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you!!! I'm so happy you're out of that job, and also somewhat jealous!!

MOM