Sunday, January 14, 2007

Here we Go...

Well...we got to look at houses today. The one that had the really big yard was just too much of a stretch for me. As much as I wanted to like it, it just wasn't there. The whole house was hard wood floors, which I am not a fan of (too hard to keep clean!!) except for the Kitchen which had carpet. It was just cramped and weird. We would have had a hard time putting our Queen size bed in the bedroom, so we ruled that one out. We got it down to two. We are hoping to go back to see them again this Sunday with our family so they can see what they think. I put links on the page (hopefully they will work) to both of them. The first one is the one I like best, and I think Chris does too. It needs nothing done to it except paint what colors we want. The second wouldn't need much and has only had one owner since 1956! But anyway....here they are.

2233 Ferris Rd

1632 Case Rd

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They both look like they would be really nice.

Song Kaili 宋凱莉 said...

We actually found out we can't get these. Our mortgage broker told us that prince grange would be fine, and then later said the payments would be more than we want. So we are regrouping and going at it again.

Anonymous said...

Well, just when I decide they are both very nice looking, then I read you can't get them....Oh well, keep on looking.
Love,

Unknown said...

Don't let it get you down you guys will find something.