Thursday, November 30, 2006

wE'Re OfFiCaL!!!!

Well, as of Nov 22, 2006, the Columbus, Ohio Chinese group is offically recognized by the Society!!!!! We were all so surprised, they had just told us at last weeks class that they had sent in the paper work about two weeks ago and then they annouced it Wednesday at Central's Service Meeting. I was cought so off guard that I was starting to cry (thanks Mom!!). After meeting, Jessica Rambo that I went to Ohio State with came up and we gave each other a big hug...we've both been waiting a long time for this!!! This also will be a test for those who said they were waiting until the group was offical to move to Central, us included!! But Chris talked to the secretary after meeting, so all we have to do is inform our current secretary. I'm pretty sure they have morning meeting right now, and since the year is almost over, that means I won't have morning meeting for another two years!!! It's already been two since my last one!! Aawww....3:30pm....here we come!!!!

6 comments:

Eryan said...

That's great!! Jehovah will bless everyone's efforts. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. This is what you have worked for. Now it is starting to pay off. Jehovah sees the need or it wouldn't be. I'm sure that good things will come out of it.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TO ALL ON THE FORMATION OF THE CHINESE GROUP. YOU HAVE WORKED HARD FOR IT.EVERYONE ATTENDING WILL HAVE JEHOVAH'S BLESSING AND YOU WILL SEE MUCH GROWTH. THE REST OF THE SCHOOL WILL BE MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE NOW THAT YOU ARE A GROUP.

Unknown said...

That is fantastic!! It is amazing to see the growth in the foreign languages. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

It must be very exciting to be a part of all that. And I applaud all your efforts to learn the language. It will be even more exciting to see the effects. You ARE evidently where the need is great!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I know-I'm sitting here crying just reading all this- you're welcome! That is so exciting and fantastic. I've always enjoyed reading and hearing the experiences of ones in the early 1900's, or in other countries that have helped establish congrgations in new areas, and now you're going to be in on the ground floor of it yourselves. I'm so proud of you and all your efforts. It's kinda like being a missionary without all the hardships!!
Love ya,
Mom