Friday, July 10, 2009

Creepy....


I know it's been awhile, but I like to think that I have a good excuse! It's mainly that I've been so sick I can't even stand the smell of my own house. It doesn't help that my house currently has 4 puppies living in it. I've been doing slightly better and they are now outside in the garage so I am now able to spend some time on the computer again.


California was completely awesome and I'm happy to report that I didn't throw up at all until the plane ride home. I think most from that was from sun poisining though. I fell asleep on the beach and got a pretty righteous sunburn on the back of my legs. Not fun. As good as I felt there I have felt terrible since we got home. I tried going to work two day and threw up both times and got pretty dehydrated. They ended up changing my medicine and I've had to fight with the insurance over that since it's pretty expensive.


Today we had our first ultrasound. It was neat but it was weird too. Just seeing that yes there actually is a little thing inside me was strange. I'm so far along too that there is no question about what is what, it definately looks like a baby. It was movin' around some too. It was just weird lol. But we did get some good pics!


6 comments:

Eryan said...

YAY!! So awesome!

Unknown said...

Even the boys could see it. That is a great picture.

Grandma E. said...

Kelly, what a good picture.You can actually tell that it is a baby. Now, we'll have to wait to see whether it is a girl or a boy. Congrats again.

mom pam said...

We were wondering why Chris was doing all of the talking during the ultrasound (since you were obviously there too). How exciting!!! Great ultrasound pics.

Song Kaili 宋凱莉 said...

He was the only one with questions.

MomPam said...

When is the next ultrasound? Are you two going to find out if it's a boy or girl? or have you decided to be surprised?