Friday, April 10, 2009

Ai-Ya!!!

Well, I can't believe I actually have a minute to sit down and right a post!!! Things have been absolutely crazy here. I've been so busy that I just go to work and come home and crash, wake up around 6 or 7pm eat and go right back to bed! I'm gonna have to spread all that is going on into a couple of different posts.

As seen in the previous comments Ji'e is preggo. She is starting to show alittle, just slowing getting more round, and of course her nipples are getting huge. She and Baili are getting along great, with the small exception of Baili's new toy...We marked down a ton of pets stuff at work super cheap so I decided to stock up to get ready for the puppies and to get the current animals some new toys. There were these rubber balls and these rubber ball shaped creatures that squeaked. I was trying to decide which ones to get and decided to get two of the creatures so that they won't fight over them and the made noise so they would be more fun. So I brought 'em home and was excited to give 'em to 'em so I stand on the other side of the gate and hold 'em behind my back and start squeakin' 'em. Both of the ears just perked up, Baili was so excited and Ji'e looked pretty curious too. So I toss 'em and Baili immediately runs after one and just starts munchin' in it, she was in heaven. They looked pretty happy so I started cleanin' up the kitchen. Baili goes to her usual perch on the love seat and after a few minutes I realized a didn't see Ji'e so I started looking for her and did see her. Then I just noticed a little black nose through the small window on her cage...She was hiding. I called her and she finally came over to the gate watching Baili very closely as she past. Baili paid no attention and continued munching on her new toy. Ji'e was terrified. She wouldn't even look at me was I was talkin' to her. She was had a look on her face like "please, please, make it stop!". Every time Baili starts with that thing she just climbs into our laps for protection. It's hilarious. She hates that thing just as much as Baili loves it! And Baili made out cause now she has two! The next day I bought Ji'e the regular ball but she doesn't play with it a lot cause she's afraid it's gonna squeak at her!

Here's a link to a video of Baili munchin' on her new toy...it's hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufmjhyx0BbY

2 comments:

Eryan said...

Do you know when she is due? I can't wait to see the puppies!!

mom said...

That was cute. It looked like Bai li was doing it just to make her mad! Yep, you can tell they're sisters!!!