Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Man...

Chris and I went to Circleville yesterday after Chinese class. We had alot of fun. John and Pam met us down there, so it was nice to see them. We spent all of our money which was alot of fun. And of course most of it was on food. We had pumkin bugers when we first got there which was nothing more than a gorlified sloppy joe, but that were good. Chris got a peice of pumpkin cake there too. Then we walked acouple of blocks and got a huge thing of French Fries. And we stood there listening to these awesome guys playing drums. Then began the source for some pumpkin fudge. John had to get some for his mom and when they had gone to the booth earlier they were sold out. So we went back because they were getting more. When we got there she informed us that they had brought our 53 lbs and that it was gone in 5 minutes!!! So she gave us directions to the actual shop. The shop is called Whitters or something like that. It's the old confectionery in the U.S, It was opened in 1840. It was neat. It had a little soda shop feel to it. The fudge was cooling down and we had to wait till they could cut it. So we sat down at the soda counter and ended up getting pumkin ice cream there. Then John and Pam headed home and Chris and I went to ride the zipper. It was sooo awesome. I hadn't been on that ride in forever!!! And Chris had never been on it at all. And we've riden rides like that before so I figured Chris would be fun and help rock it and all. So I of course start rockin as soon as we get in and Chris just sits there. He was really starting to worry me. He looked scared to death!!! It made it that much better!!! Needless to say we both screamed like crazy people. It was great. And to top it all off we got some fried veggies which I have been craving all fall!!!! They were so good. Chris also got cotton candy, so at least we ate healthy...rrriiiiiiiigggghhhtttt......We went walkin some more and past one of those "Prove your a man by ringing the bell" games, and I jokingly told Chris that he should try it. And he did. He got the swings and one the last one he was seriously like two inches from the bell. But I still got a prize so it was cool. By then the parade was going so yoiu couldn't really leave a one block radius so he decided to go back again. He did worse that time though, but once again, I still got a prize :) We had a great time. Even though we didn't even go see the big pie. But it was the last night so it was very very crowded. Can't wait until next year!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a very nice time. I always wanted to go to the pumpkin festival but never got the chance.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like funnnnnn! I've never been there either. I've heard about the pumpkin fudge though.
Yum! Glad you got to go and "be crazy" for a while.
Love you,
Gram

Eryan said...

No fair!! I want to go to the pumpkin festival. And the zipper!!! I haven't been able to ride that in like 9 months!!! Next time we ride it together I will help you rock it!!! Glad you had fun, but I can't believe you didn't go see the pie.

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! wish we could have gone with you. You didn't bring US any fudge?!!!

Song Kaili 宋凱莉 said...

We didn't even get ourselves fudge!!

Unknown said...

I want to ride the zipper!!! It sounds like you had fun.