Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Know...I Know....

I know it's been awhile since I've put anything on here. Things have been their normal crazy up here. I finished my training at work last week. It was alittle rough going from 12 hrs a week to 40 hrs. We did get a new car, a silver '99 Ford Taurus. Not actually my first pick, actually it was even on my list...but it is nice. Even though so much has happened I really don't have much to say, I suppose that's why I haven't put anything up here. We're going canoeing this weekend, hopefully it won't rain. We're still not sure exactly who is going to go, but we have alot of maybe's, eh Judy ;). I would invite everyone else but the only other people who read this would be making a long trip just to go. Anywho...that's all for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Glad to know you're still there. I hope your new Taurus is as reliable as mine has been. Probably not the best car ever, but reliable. If you read my e-mail about Mars, disregard! The sender goofed up and didn't check it out. The even was in 2003. Missed that one!
About going canoeing....where are you going? BE CAREFUL. I heard on the news a woman drowned in the Mohican river which is normally a very safe place to canoe. But the waters are so high and swift. Now, that was my grandmotherly duty.
Love you, Gram

Unknown said...

Shane heard the same thing! We are definately out now. It would have been hard enough with the little ones before and I'm not going to chance it now. Let me know next time you go maybe we can make it then.

Eryan said...

I'm so glad to know you are still alive. I was beginning to wonder since you didn't return my telephone call either!! Glad you got a car. I have mine back too. Let's see how long we can go without wrecking again!!

Anonymous said...

Mom heard the same thing about the water being so high right now. We are not going to go. Maybe we can do after the assembly. Want to go to the lake Saturday instead?